Description of Ginger:
Ginger is a plant widely used in cooking for its spicy and slightly citrus flavor. Its root is especially versatile as it can be consumed fresh, dried, in powder form, and as an oil.
Since ancient times, Ginger has been very popular for its aromatic and culinary properties; giving rise to the creation of drinks such as Ginger Ale or Beer, and Ginger Tea.
Its many benefits include its antioxidant capabilities and its ability to relieve nausea and gastrointestinal discomfort. Due to its active element, gingeron, it also calms joint and muscle pain and considerably reduces stress.
- Keep your immune system healthy by adding 1 drop of VINTARI Ginger to your water. *
- Help calm an upset stomach by adding 1 drop of VINTARI Ginger to your favorite beverage.*
- Take advantage of the high levels of antioxidants that Ginger offers by adding a drop of VINTARI Ginger to your beverage every morning.
- Season your salads with a homemade ginger sauce by mixing 5 drops of VINTARI Ginger, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, ¼ cup of water and voila!
- Get creative by adding 1 drop of VINTARI Ginger to any other meal or beverage of your choice!
- Enhance the flavor of your ginger bread cookies by adding 1 or 2 drops of VINTARI Ginger to your batter!