Description of Cedarwood:
The Virginia Cedar is a species of juniper native to North America; from southeastern Canada to the Gulf of Mexico and the eastern Great Plains.
VINTARI Cedarwood Essential Oil comes from the United States, directly from the great and beautiful cedar forests of Virginia.
This essential oil helps cleanse and hydrate the skin to improve its appearance, helping it look healthier. Thanks to its woody aroma, it is ideal to create the moment when you need to relax your mind.
- Take care of your skin by diluting 3 drops of Cedarwood Oil in VINTARI Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply it on your body.
- Relax by adding 4-5 drops of Cedarwood Oil to your VINTARI Ultrasonic Diffuser to create an atmosphere of tranquility.
- Reduce stress with a relaxing massage. Dilute 5 drops of Cedarwood in VINTARI Fractionated Oil and apply to muscles and joints.
- Calm your mind by applying 1 drop of VINTARI Cedarwood to your temples and gently massage. Remember to dilute it in VINTARI Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Avoid blemishes on your face by using 1 drop of VINTARI Cedarwood Oil with your SENS cream, or another facial cream, before applying it.